Release And Indemnity Agreement
- I / the registrant is willing to participate in Davisville Tennis Club's programs. I have provided accurate information and have not falsified any records. I understand there are inherent risks of injury involved in sporting and recreational activities. I voluntarily accept these risks. I agree to RELEASE FROM LIABILITY and to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Davisville Tennis Club, its agents and Directors from all losses or claims for damages or injury for which me / the registrant may be liable to any other person, as a result of these activities, whether the claim is based on negligence or any other legal theory. Abuse of Club Rules may cause my membership to be rescinded and membership fee to be forfeited.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Cancellations for membership or club programming may be requested by contacting Davisville Tennis Club directly by email at email@example.com. Successful refund requests will be prorated appropriately to the date the request is received with a service charge deducted from the refund amount.
- Refunds made on a credit card will be subject to a $20 administrative fee.
- Security - Your privacy is important to us. The personal information you enter on the merchant link pages such as credit card, name, phone number, email and mailing address, are protected by Bambora - An Ingenico Group Company.
- This online site may request personally identifiable data from you, which may include your email address and other personal information such as your address & telephone number, etc., and in the case of online transactions, credit card number and expiration date. Any credit card information collected through this site resides on the secure Bambora processing system.
- Davisville Tennis Club endeavours to do its best to protect the privacy of your personal information and will not use this information except in connection with your use of this online site so that we can provide you with the highest quality of services. We will use your email address to send you information concerning Davisville Tennis Club's activities, unless you advise us that you do not wish to receive this information.
- By registering, I give my permission for the Davisville Tennis Club to record, photograph my image and to display, publish, and distribute these images as well as my name on the Davisville Tennis Club's website, social media sites, newsletters, and/or tournament draws.
Adherence to Harrassment Policies
- Members acknowledge that instances of harassment against other members or employees may result in suspension or termination of membership as outlined in Davisville Tennis Club's 2009 and 2013 policies.
Controlled Substance Policy
- No member, or their guest(s), may participate in any on-court activity while impaired by alcohol, cannabis or medication, and in addition, the use or sale of illegal substances shall not be permitted during any Club activity whatsoever.
- All funds shown by Davisville Tennis Club are in Canadian dollars.