BURLINGTON TENNIS CENTER DURING COVID-19
The BTC has been approved to start clinics, match-ups, Doubles Leagues for Ladies and Men, and the BTC Summer Tennis Team. However, all BTS summer tennis camps have been canceled.
BTC will institute the following procedures: keep gates open to avoid contact, participants must bring their own towel and water bottle, leaning on nets is prohibited, balls are to be picked up with foot and racquet, participants should bring their own marked ball with which to serve. Tables and benches will be marked for social distancing, no players are to use court benches. All areas will be disinfected before and after play. BTC employees will wear masks.
- What’s Happening:
- Clinics and match-ups
- Mens and Ladies Doubles League Play
- Summer Tennis League
- What’s Not:
- Safety Guidelines for BTC:
- Gates to stay open to avoid high-touch surfaces
- Participants must bring their own towel, water bottle, and their own marked ball with which to serve
- Balls are to be picked up with foot and racquet and leaning on nets is prohibited
- Tables and benches will be marked for social distancing, no players are to use court benches. All areas will be disinfected before and after play
- BTC employees will wear masks
Junior and Adult Program Waiver Overview
By registering, you agree to hold harmless the City of Burlington for any physical injuries you or your child may incur while participating playing tennis at BTC or participating in any mixers, clinics or events. You agree that the sport is a strenuous activity in which accidents may happen.
I permit the City of Burlington to take, use and publish photographs and/or video of me and/or my children for purposes of promoting recreation activities to the community.