Photograph, Film or Vocal Recording Release: International Junior Performance Tennis LLC
International Junior Performance Tennis LLC (“IJP Tennis”) may take many photographs, video, and/or vocal recordings of the participants and the program throughout all of our programming for performance analysis, marketing or advertising, or other reasons.
I authorize this Release based on the following conditions:
- These records become the property of IJP Tennis or its representatives.
- The parent/legal guardian and the participant do hereby release to IJP Tennis any right, title and/or interest of any kind they may have in the records produced.
- The Release applies to myself all members of my family or household, including minor children ("Covered Persons"). I have the legal authority to bind the Covered Persons to this Release.
- This Release is given without promise of compensation.
- This Release is effective until terminated by a retraction in writing from the person granting this authorization.
- I hereby grant to IJP Tennis the right and authority to photograph, film and/or vocal record.
- Only images in which my child is easily recognizable are covered by this Release, whether consent is given or not.
These records covered by this Release may be used for promotional, publicity, or teaching purposes and may be published in mass media publications, on the intranet or Internet sites, or shown on television or movie presentations.
The participant’s and family’s name will NOT be used unless additional permission is given.
If any images or names are used inadvertently by IJP Tennis, I will notify IJP Tennis in writing, and IJP Tennis will delete all images or uses of names that are within the control of IJP Tennis.
This Release is effective until revoked in writing by the undersigned. Such revocation shall only be effective to prevent any expanded future use of the records.