Scroll down to select the CHECK BOX, then click CLOSE to proceed.
Release, Waiver and Indemnification
- I recognize that participating in recreational tennis activities presents some inherent risks to my health and safety. In consideration of the Kingston Tennis Club accepting my application for membership and/or program registration I agree to accept these risks and understand that I am personally responsible for managing the health and safety of myself and any minors, dependent adults or guests in my care. I, for my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, release and forever discharge the Club, its Executives, Directors, successors, agents or employees from any claims, demands, damages, actions or causes of action arising out of or in consequence of any loss, injury or damage to my person or property incurred while attending or using the facilities of the Club for any reason. I agree to indemnify the Club, its Executives, Directors, successors, agents or employees from any claims or demands which might be made against the Club, its Executives, Directors, agents or employees by others arising out of or in consequence of my actions while attending or using the facilities of the Club. At their sole discretion, the Club management, its Executives and Board of Directors reserve the right to deny access to the Club to those individuals whose behaviour they deem unsafe or unacceptable.
Indemnification by Parent/Guardian (if applicant is under 18 years):
- In consideration of the Club accepting this application, I agree to indemnify the Club, its Executives, Directors, successors, agents or employees from any claims or demands which might be made for any reason against the Club, its Executives, Directors, successors, agents or employees arising out of or in consequence of the attendance at or use of the facilities of the Club by the minors under my care who applied for either membership or participation in activities offered by the Club.
Terms & Conditions
- All members are expected to adhere to our Club Rules. The KTC reserves the right to cancel the membership of anyone whose behaviour is contrary to Club Rules or causes any damage to the club. Incorrect age or student status declaration will result in membership cancellation by the Club without refund.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Registration is non-refundable, except for medical reasons. Requests must be in writing and accompanied by a doctor’s injury-specific letter. Refunds are prorated and a $35 cancellation fee will apply. Refunds will be issued by cheque within two weeks from the date the refund is requested.
- Registration is non-transferable, and applies to the current season only.
- Your privacy is important to us. All personal information collected as part of this registration process will only be used for the purposes of club administration, sharing club news and updates with members, and fostering communication between members for social and league activities. This information will never be shared with third parties.
- All funds shown by the Club are in Canadian dollars