Waiver and Release of Liability
In consideration for my membership or guest status at Atlanta Badminton Club, I acknowledge and agree that
1. I am engaging in physical exercise, including but not limited to the use of exercise machine, free weights, Club facilities, training and instruction.
2. I risk bodily injury from the various activities offered at the Club, including paralysis, dismemberment disability and death, and while particular rules of the sport, equipment, and discipline may reduce this risk, this risk of injury does exist, as well as the risk of damage to or loss of property.
3. I willingly agree with the stated and customary conditions for participation in these sports related activities. If I observe any unusual or unnecessary hazard during participation or if I observe any concern in my readiness in my participation, I will immediately bring such to the attention of the nearest official and refrain from participation.
4. I, for myself, and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, hold harmless and promise forever not to sue Atlanta Badminton Club, their officers, owner's and staff, sponsors, volunteers, heirs, sponsors and/or agents (“releases”) with respect to any and all injury damage and loss arising from my participation in Club activities, whether caused by the negligence of the releases, the condition of the premises or otherwise, except that which is the result of gross negligence or wanton misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. I agree to be bound by the rules and regulations of Atlanta Badminton Club and I hereby stipulate that I am eligible to participate in the various sporting activities for which I am apply and participate in and that I understand that the above mentioned make no representation or warranty with respect to the condition of the premises or the operation of event.
6. I, hereby grant to Atlanta Badminton Club, its licensees, sponsors and contractors including photographers, television and motion picture companies, their affiliates and subsidiaries, full photography, television and motion picture rights including authority to film or videotape me during matches, narratives, personal interviews, or comment thereon for any and all commercial, news or other purposes together with the right to transfer or grant their rights to others, all without remuneration or compensation to me whatsoever.
I have read this Release of Liability and Waiver Agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it, and sign it freely and voluntarily without any inducement.
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE
This Is to certify that I/We as parent(s)/guardian(s) with legal responsibility for this member, do consent and agree not only to his/her release, but also for myself/ourselves, and my/ours heirs, assigns and next of kin to release and indemnify the Releases from any and all liability incident to my/our child’s involvement as stated above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This email containing the "Liability Waiver Form" is a confirmation that you have accepted the waiver for in the electronic form. Please sign the electronically. We appreciate all your help in this.
COVID-19 Liability Waiver Form.
Atlanta Badminton Club is doing everything we can to protect you the players as well as our workers and volunteers.
Follow the above Operations plan and to this extent, we will be following the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and local health department guidelines with regard to social distancing practices in order to reduce the spread of Novel Coronavirus, or COVID-19. This will require our staff and volunteers to maintain six (6) feet of distance between ourselves and you & other players, as much as possible. We will also be requiring this same procedure for player-to-people in the club contact in order to limit the exposure to all individuals.
We will require all individuals (staff, volunteers, and Players) to utilize either surgical masks or improvised masks such as scarves, bandanas, and handkerchiefs to reduce the risk of exposure to yourself and others. It is also required of everyone to either wash or sanitize their hands after using the restroom, sneezing, coughing and touching other’s.
If we all work together, we can overcome the spread of this virus as well as other infectious diseases. We welcome you to our facility. By signing below, you agree to comply with the written instructions above. Failure to comply with these written instructions or verbal instructions from staff or volunteers may result in your removal from the premises.
And you cannot sue ABC or its owners, if you are tested for +ve COVID-19 or any other viral infections or injury caused during your presence in the Facility @ 3975 Lake field ct, STE 102, Suwanee, GA 30024 & @ 300 Brogdon road, STE 110, Suwanee, GA 30024. You accept all the above and do Sign this Document for our records and your safety.