University of Wisconsin-Madison
Welcome to our online reservation system for Nielsen Tennis Stadium!
We started this new platform in order to make it easier for you to reserve courts, check court availability, and sign up for private or semi-private lessons. Please see below for helpful tips, reservation policies, and contact information so our staff can assist you. We hope you enjoy your experience. See you on the courts!
How To Create an Account:
1. Click CREATE ACCOUNT button on the top left of your screen.
2. Create your account.
3. Our staff will approve your account within two business days, and you'll receive a notification email once you've been approved (in the meantime, please call us at 608-262-0410 to reserve a court).
- Court fees must be paid at Nielsen Tennis Stadium prior to playing. Court rates can be found on our website.
- Courts can be reserved online up to 2 hours before the court time. Last minute reservations must be made over the phone or in person at Nielsen Tennis Stadium.
- Please note: In order to be good stewards of our resources, Nielsen Tennis Stadium may close early depending on the court reservation schedule. Please contact Nielsen Tennis Stadium at 608-262-0410 to confirm closing times and availability prior to arriving for a walk-in court reservation.
- Reservations can be made starting at 7:45am each morning (online and over the phone).
- Each person must make their own reservation.
- Current UW-Madison students and Rec Well Affiliate Members may make a reservation THREE DAYS in advance (Example: call or go online on Monday to reserve for Thursday).
- Guests and non-Rec Well Affiliate Members may make a reservation ONE DAY in advance.
- Players can make one court reservation per day.
How To Reserve a Court:
1. Click RESERVATIONS on the top right of your screen.
2. Select Court section to see availability.
3. Choose date by using the blue arrows or clicking the date in blue text at top of page.
4. Choose court & time by clicking RESERVE button.
5. Select Reservation Type (Open Rec Singles or Open Rec Doubles). If you'd like a Ball Machine, select that option in "Available Resources" drop-down menu.
6. Click SAVE.
- Court reservations and cancellation fees are the responsibility of the person who booked the court reservation.
- Players can cancel a reservation with no penalty up to two hours in advance of their reservation time.
- Players with “no shows” and “late cancellations” will be billed a cancellation fee of $12. This fee, once billed & emailed to the player, must be paid before making a reservation and/or playing again.
How To Cancel a Court:
1. Click My Profile in upper right.
2. Find date & time of upcoming reservation you wish to cancel. Click Details button on right.
3. Click red CANCEL RESERVATION button in upper left.
4. Click Cancel Reservation.
Please feel free to contact our staff at any time to reserve courts, cancel reservations, or ask questions. We are here to help!
Nielsen Tennis Stadium: 608-262-0410