Welcome to The Gallery's Activities Reservation System using Court Reserve.
As a Gallery resident, an account in Court Reserve has already been created for you. So click on Log In.
- If this is your first time using the system, enter your email address, and click on Forgot Password?
- An email will be sent to your email address. Click on the link to establish a password you'll remember.
- Using your new password, click login.
- To signup for Bocce, click on 'Book a Court' (or Court Signup) (List of Potential Bocce Players)
- To register for the Pool, Billiards, Pickleball or the Fitness Center, click on 'Events'. (List of Potential Pickleball Players)
- No signup is required for use of the Putting Greens.
Tip: If you do not see the menu items at the top right hand side of your display, expand your display to full screen, or click on the 3-bar icon.
Tip: To see the names of others who are already registered for a given event time slot:
- If on a computer, click on 'Details'
- If on a phone or tablet, click on 'Register' or on 'My Events'.
Note: Residents who use any of the common areas or amenities in the Gallery are required to complete and submit the Common Area Facilities Release Form.
Note: Your account in the Court Reserve System is based on the email address in the Gallery Directory. The Court Reserve System requires separate reservations, and therefore separate email addresses for each person making a reservation. If in the Directory, there is only one email address that is shared by 2 persons, then please click on Create an Account and register a separate email address for each person, OR contact Dean Waldfogel to request an account that is based on username and not an email address.
If you experience any difficulty, contact Dean Waldfogel. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 949.874.6400
Stay Safe! Have fun!