Welcome to The Gallery's Activities Reservation System using Court Reserve.
As a Gallery resident, an account in Court Reserve has already been created for you. So click on Log In.
- If this is your first time using the system, enter your email address, and click on Forgot Password?
- An email will be sent to your email address. Click on the link to establish a password you'll remember.
- Using your new password, click login.
- To register for the Pool, the Spa, Billiards, Bocce, Pickleball, the Fitness Center or the Multi-Purpose Room, click on 'Book a Court' or 'Reserve Court'.
- No signup is required for use of the Putting Greens.
Waitlist: If there is a wait list option on your event, do not hesitate to click it. If one of the current registrants withdraws, the next registrant in the wait list queue will be notified by email.
Withdraw: If you have registered and find out you cannot participate, please 'Withdraw' so that someone on the wait list can be notified to take your slot.
Tip: Bookmark this page. (On you computer, click on the star at the far right end of the URL, or on your tablet click on the book icon)
Tip: If you do not see the menu items at the top right hand side of your display, expand your display to full screen, or click on the 3-bar icon (hamburger).
Tip: To see the names of others who are already registered for a given event time slot:
- If on a computer, click on 'Details'
- If on a phone or tablet, click on 'Register' or on 'My Events'.
Note: Residents who use any of the common areas or amenities in the Gallery are required to complete and submit the Common Area Facilities Release Form.
Note: Your account in the Court Reserve System is based on the email address in the Gallery Directory. The Court Reserve System requires separate reservations, and therefore separate email addresses for each person making a reservation. If in the Directory, there is only one email address that is shared by 2 persons, then please click on Create an Account and register a separate email address for each person, OR contact Dean Waldfogel to request an account that is based on username and not an email address.
If you experience any difficulty, contact Dean Waldfogel. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 949.874.6400
Stay Safe! Have fun!