Welcome to The Gallery's Activities Reservation System using Court Reserve.
Create Account or Login?
- If this is your first time using the system, click on CREATE ACCOUNT, and follow the instructions.
- If you have logged in before but cannot remember your password, click on LOG IN, enter your email address, and then click on Forgot Password?
To register for an activity, click on 'Book a Court' or 'Reserve Court'. Select the date, and then click on the activity.
- The Court Reserve System handles reservations for activities in the Pool, the Spa, the Billiards Room, the Bocce and Pickleball courts, the Fitness Center, the MPR and the Patio.
- No signup is required for use of the Putting Greens.
- List of Potential Pickleball Players
- List of Potential Bocce Players
Residents who use any of the common areas or amenities in the Gallery are required to complete and submit the
Common Area Facilities Release Form
Waitlist: If there is a wait list option on your event, do not hesitate to click it. If one of the current registrants withdraws, the next registrant in the wait list queue will be notified by email.
Withdraw: If you have registered and find out you cannot participate, please 'Withdraw' so that someone on the wait list can be notified to take your slot.
Tip: Bookmark this page. (On you computer, click on the star at the far right end of the URL, or on your tablet click on the book icon)
Tip: If you do not see the menu items at the top right hand side of your display, expand your display to full screen, or click on the 3-bar icon (hamburger).
Tip: To see the names of others who are already registered for a given event time slot:
- If on a computer, click on 'Details'
- If on a phone or tablet, click on 'Register' or on 'My Events'.
The Court Reserve System requires separate reservations, and therefore separate email addresses for each person making a reservation. If you do not have a separate email address, please contact Dean Waldfogel to request an account based on a username and not an email address.
If you experience any difficulty, contact Dean Waldfogel. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 949.874.6400
Stay Safe! Have fun!