Lakeshore Tennis Club
WELCOME to Lakeshore Tennis Club!
CHANGES FOR 2021:
- Court booking restrictions set for 240 min and 3 bookings per person per day.
- Families are restricted to 480 minutes per day. (2 adult members).
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Every member (including a junior), needs a different email for each account, EXCEPT for Family Memberships.
- Payment must be made online. Cash/cheques are not accepted. Payment is required to access membership features and/or book courts.
- Every person (member or guest) must have an online reservation.
- Families new to tennis are encouraged to utilize courts 1, 5 or 8.
- After registering, please download the COURTRESERVE MOBILE APP from the App Store or from Google Play.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS 2021:
- DO NOT COME TO THE CLUB IF YOU ARE SICK.
- If you develop any symptoms, please notify the club and all persons you played with in the previous two weeks.
- Contact the Health Authority for further guidance.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR PLAY:
- Masks to be worn everywhere on club grounds, except when actively playing tennis (includes spectators).
- Ensure physical distancing at all times.
- No sharing of equipment.
- Do not enter court until previous reservation has left.
- After your reservation time is completed, leave the court immediately.
- Maximum 4 people per court.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer and use it before, during and after play.