Oliver Pickleball Club
Join Oliver Pickleball Club using the "Create Account" button in the top left corner above. Choose from three different memberships:
- Yearly Membership - Oct 2020 - Oct 31, 2021 - includes indoor winter play and outdoor summer play $200 (save $80 compared to six months indoors plus summer play)
- One Month Indoor Membership - one calendar month during the winter indoor season $40
- Summer 2021 Membership - Mar 15 - Oct 31, 2021 - outdoor play only $40
Here’s how to set up your membership and pay for it within the app (three steps):
1. Chose your membership: on the computer, go to My Profile > Billing > Membership > Pre-purchase Membership (On the phone it is My Account > Membership).
2. Pay for your membership: on the computer go to My Profile > Billing > Transactions > Unpaid Fees (on the phone it is My Account > Transactions > Unpaid Fees).
Please use the self-rating system at pickleballcanada.org to guess at your rating. Ratings don’t have to be exact. Just pick a number. You can update your rating at any time under “My Profile.” This helps us organize our play times. If you have a Pickleball BC or Pickleball Canada membership, please provide the numbers.
3. Register with Pickleball Canada: We require members to register with Pickleball Canada (and Pickleball BC). Please click "Join Club" on the Pickleball Canada website, pay your dues for Pickleball Canada and Pickleball BC, and sign the waviers. Then let us know when this step is complete so we can manually activate your account on the Court Reserve app so you can start playing with us.
Feel free to share this Oliver Pickleball Club website with any friends who might like to join us this year. All are welcome.
There Are Two Ways to Reserve Time to Play
After your create an account...
- You will find "Level Play" events listed every hour during our club time. Please choose a time when your level is scheduled to play. You will meet others at your level who sign up for the same time slot. To access this option go to "Calendar" or to "Events." (These are currently discontinued because of COVID.)
- You also have the option to reserve a court privately - you must specify 1-3 other members to reserve the court. To see this option you will go to "Book a Court." This option is available on Tuesday and Thursdays mornings, two hours each day at different times. (This is the only option during COVID.)
- Court time can be reserved online up to one week in advance.
- We ask that all "Book a Court" cancellations be made at least 12 hours prior to the scheduled court time.
- Level Play reservations can be canceled up to the last minute.
- "Book a Court" reservations are the responsibility of the person who booked the reservation. Late cancellations may limit your ability to use the "Book a Court" system in the future.
How to Cancel a Reservation:
1. Click MY PROFILE at the top-right portion of your screen.
2. Find date & time of upcoming reservation you wish to cancel. Click DETAILS button on the right.
3. Click red CANCEL RESERVATION button in upper left.
4. Click CANCEL RESERVATION. Please cancel at least 12 hours in advance to allow time for others to fill the opening.
Please feel free to contact Todd, Blaine, Helene, Sandy, or Gord at any time if you have questions. We are here to help!
Please download the Court Reserve mobile app for extra convenience.
COVID-19 Precautionary Guidelines
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation to the precautionary measures for COVID. Please bring your own ball to play with. Couples from the same household may use the same ball. You can purchase Onyx outdoor balls, or Dura Fast 40 balls for $5 each at the courts. Please maintain 2 meters separation at all times. Do no play if you are sick, or if you think you may have been exposed to the virus. Please use hand sanitizer frequently, and wipe down any surfaces you touch with sanitizer. Please don't pick up others’ pickleballs and don't share racquets or other equipment.