Highland Parks & Rec Reservation Service
Welcome to our reservation system for the Korte Recreation Center, Highland Community Pool, and Highland Senior Center! We believe this platform will help us continue to improve our operations as well as your membership experience. We look forward to seeing you!
Membership Types - The default membership is a Family Free Reservation Pass Type.
- Workout/swim time can be reserved online up to three weeks in advance and must be made at least one hour before time
- We ask that all cancellations be made at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled time.
- Reservations can be made starting at 9:00 a.m. each day.
How to Reserve an Open Workout/Swim Time:
1. Click Events at the top of your screen.
2. Select time section to see availability.
3. Choose date by using the arrows (top left) or by clicking the date at the top-left portion of the page.
4. Choose by clicking the RESERVE button at that time slot.
5. Complete the reservation form, including whether you would like to reserve spots for you and each family member.
You will get an email confirmation.
- We ask that members cancel their reservation at least 2 hours in advance of their reservation time.
How to Cancel a Reservation:
1. Click MY PROFILE at the top-right portion of your screen.
2. Find date & time of upcoming reservation you wish to cancel. Click DETAILS button on the right.
3. Click red CANCEL RESERVATION button in upper left.
4. Click CANCEL RESERVATION.
Please feel free to contact our staff at any time by calling 618-651-1386 to assist in a reservation, cancel reservations or ask a question. We are here to help!
To reserve time and have full access to Court Reserve in an even easier format, please download the Court Reserve mobile app!
COVID-19 Precautionary Guidelines
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation to the precautionary measures listed above.