South Riding Proprietary
Please click "Create Account" at the top of your screen to create an account for booking lap swim times. Your membership status will be updated as soon as possible by our staff. A valid pool pass is required for membership and must be presented at the pool to check in for your appointment.
If you do not have a valid pool pass you may order one on our website at www.southriding.net and it will be mailed to you. If your pool pass has been deactivated, please contact email@example.com or call 703-327-4390 for assistance.
At this time each family member will need to create their own account in order to book more than one family member per day.
Swim at your own risk - we cannot guarantee that the pool area will be free of coronavirus.
How to Reserve a Swim Time:
1. Click Calendar at the top of your screen.
2. Scroll to the date and time you wish to reserve and click "details."
3. Click "Register" or if there are no more appointments available, click "Join Waitlist."
5. Complete the reservation form and click "Save."
You will get an email confirmation.
- FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND OTHER SWIMMERS, PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL OR EXHIBITING SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19!
- We ask that members cancel their reservation at least 2 hours in advance of their reservation time to allow someone on the waitlist a chance to register.
How to Cancel a Reservation:
1. Click MY PROFILE at the top-right portion of your screen.
2. Find date & time of upcoming reservation you wish to cancel. Click DETAILS button on the right.
3. Click red CANCEL RESERVATION button in upper left.
4. Click CANCEL RESERVATION.
One 30-minute session per day per resident. One resident per lane. No unaccompanied children underage that have not previously passed the swim test.
POOLS ARE OPEN FOR LAP SWIM ONLY. NO MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE TOTAL ARE PERMITTED IN THE POOL AREA. – THIS INCLUDES THE GUARDS.
No guests are permitted.
No furniture on pool decks.
Patrons should shower before they come to the pool as the restrooms are only open for emergency use.
All patrons on deck must wear a mask when not actively swimming or in the pool water.
Self-enforced social distancing and sanitizing hygiene.
If the pool is closed due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances during your entire appointment time, your appointment will be cancelled and you will be able to book another appointment if space is available.