Mono Tennis Club
Welcome to the our brand new Court Reservation and Event Management System.
Welcome to our brand new court management system! We believe this platform will help us continue to improve our operations as well as your membership experience. We look forward to seeing you on the courts!
- Court availability can be checked online at any time.
- Courts can be reserved up to one hour in advance before court time for 30 minutes, 1 hour, 1.5-hour or 2 hour time slots. Members are REQUIRED to add ALL participants (including guests) for each reservation.
- The Ball Machine is currently unavailable, when we are able to return to using the ball machine you will be able to reserve it here as well.
- Courts/Ball Machine reservations and cancellation are the responsibility of the person who booked the reservation.
- We ask that members cancel their ball machine reservation at least 2 hours in advance of their reservation time.
- We ask that members cancel their court reservation to allow other members to potentially book that court.
Prime Playing Hours:
- Monday-Sunday: 8:30am-12:30pm & 5pm-7:30pm
How to Reserve an Open Court Time:
1. Click Book Courts at the top of your screen.
2. Select the time section to see availability.
3. Choose the date by using the arrows (top left) or by clicking the date at the top-left portion of the page.
4. Choose by clicking the RESERVE button at that time slot.
5. Complete the reservation form, including whether you would like to reserve spots for you and each family member.
You will get an email confirmation.
- Court reservations and cancellation are the responsibility of the person who booked the reservation.
- We ask that members cancel their reservation at least 2 hours in advance of their reservation time.
How to Cancel a Reservation:
1. Click MY PROFILE at the top-right portion of your screen.
2. Find the date & time of upcoming reservation you wish to cancel. Click the DETAILS button on the right.
3. Click the red CANCEL RESERVATION button in the upper left.
4. Click CANCEL RESERVATION.
Please feel free to contact thom@MonoTennisClub.com or 519.939.0530 at any time to reserve courts, cancel reservations, or ask a question. We are here to help!
To reserve time, sign-up for clinics, and have full access to Court Reserve in an even easier format, please download the Court Reserve mobile app!
COVID-19 Precautionary Guidelines
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with the precautionary measures listed below:
1. To book a court, you must have signed and submitted the Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Covid-19
2. You must prebook your court time. There is no drop-in tennis at this time.
3. Do not come to the club if you feel unwell, have been in contact with someone with Covid-19 and/or flu-like symptoms in the previous 14 days, or you have been out of the country in the previous 14 days
4. Sanitize your hands before coming to the club and bring hand sanitizer with you.
5. Wear gloves or use hand sanitizer when unlocking the gate.
6. Always maintain a 2-metre distance from other players on the court..
7. Avoid touching the net or the netposts.
8. When playing with a person or persons not part of your household each player is to use their own can of balls, and the balls should be personally identified with a marker. You should pick up only the balls that are yours. Use your racquet or foot to send a ball to another player. When 4 players all from different households are playing doubles, there need to be 4 unique sets of balls. To avoid too many balls on the court, only the server should have their balls in play. The other three players should put their balls aside or in their pocket.
9. Doubles play will now be allowed as long as 6ft. social distancing rules are maintained.
10.Cross at opposite ends of the net when changing sides.
11.Celebration of point wins between partners should be limited to virtual high-fives at a safe distance. At the end of the match avoid shaking hands, high fives, or elbow taps. A simple thumbs up is the recommended alternative.