Farmington Field Club
1. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT and fill in the blanks with your information. Once you're done,
To create an account using a mobile device, please download the Court Reserve mobile app!
Do not use a web browser on cell phone to use Court Reserve. Download the app or use a computer!
1. Download Court Reserve
2. Click on DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT on the bottom right
- Members can reserve one court for a maximum of 7 reservations per week, a maximum time of 90 minutes per reservation and must be present on the court for their reservation time period.
- If members don't show up within 15 minutes of their scheduled reservation, the court automatically becomes available for drop in use.
- Any private lessons must have the Association's approval before scheduling a reservation. Please have the instructor's contact information easily available. Private lessons are limited to only MMR residents and not guests.
- Court reservations can be reserved up to 7 days in advance.
- If you are looking for seasonal Paddle reservations please contact the FFC Paddle Liaison - Brian Preleski to confirm at email@example.com
There are several precautionary measures to minimize the risk of infection and to avoid the spread of the Coronavirus:
• Wash your hands often with soap and hot water
• Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when you sneeze or cough
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
• Stay home if you are sick
• If you think you have been exposed to coronavirus, contact your healthcare provider immediately
Additionally, those who are traveling or are returning from our of state to Connecticut should monitor CDC travel advisories for updated reports on concentrated areas of infection and travel restrictions.