Welcome to the court booking system for Bective Tennis. We look forward to seeing you in the club!
To reserve times, sign-up for events and coaching, and have full access to Court Reserve in an even easier format, please download the Court Reserve mobile app!
- Court availability can be checked online at any time
- Courts can be reserved up to eight hours in advance for 30 minutes, 1 hour or 1.5 hour time slots
- Members are required to add ALL participants for each reservation and pay the guest fees (when applicable)
How to reserve a court time:
1. Click Book Courts at the top of your screen
2. Choose the date by using the arrows (top left) or by clicking the date at the top-left portion of the page
3. Select the time section to see availability
4. Choose by clicking the RESERVE button at that time slot
5. Complete the reservation form, listing all members who will be playing
You will get an email confirmation.
We ask that members cancel their reservation at least 12 hours in advance of their reservation time so as to allow other members to avail of the court
How to Cancel a Reservation:
1. Click MY PROFILE at the top-right portion of your screen.
2. Find the date & time of upcoming reservation you wish to cancel. Click the DETAILS button on the right.
3. Click the red CANCEL RESERVATION button in the upper left.
4. Click CANCEL RESERVATION.
COVID-19 Precautionary Guidelines
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with the precautionary measures listed below.
To access the courts in this current phase, a player must:
- Be a current member of Bective Tennis or a participant on an approved Tennis Ireland Programme
- Have a pre-reserved playing time
- Not be subject to a quarantine restriction as per the Department of Foreign Affairs Travel protocols. For more information visit their website here
- Not have been around someone with symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 10 days
- Not display any COVID-19 symptoms
- All bookings must be made in advance online, listing ALL players playing
- The clubhouse and changing rooms will remain closed during this phase, as per current Government and Tennis Ireland guidelines
- You must show up at your reserved court time and leave when your time is finished
- Please be considerate of others and pick up all of your rubbish, balls, etc. before leaving the courts to help prevent the spread of C-19
- Avoid touching benches, fences, nets, etc. We ask that all tennis bags be placed on the ground and not on benches
- Absolutely no congregating or mingling on the courts or in the grounds
Covid-19 Officer, Bective Tennis