Welcome to our brand new court management system! We believe this platform will help us continue to improve our operations as well as your membership experience. We look forward to seeing you on the courts!
- Court availability can be checked online at any time.
- Courts can be reserved up to six hours in advance before court time for 30 minutes, 1 hour, or 1.5-hour time slots. Members are REQUIRED to add ALL participants for each reservation and pay the guest fees (when applicable).
How to Reserve an Open Court Time:
1. Click Book Courts at the top of your screen.
2. Select the time section to see availability.
3. Choose the date by using the arrows (top left) or by clicking the date at the top-left portion of the page.
4. Choose by clicking the RESERVE button at that time slot.
5. Complete the reservation form, including whether you would like to reserve spots for you and each family member.
You will get an email confirmation.
- We ask that members cancel their reservation at least 12 hours in advance of their reservation time.
How to Cancel a Reservation:
1. Click MY PROFILE at the top-right portion of your screen.
2. Find the date & time of upcoming reservation you wish to cancel. Click the DETAILS button on the right.
3. Click the red CANCEL RESERVATION button in the upper left.
4. Click CANCEL RESERVATION.
To reserve time, sign-up for events and coaching, and have full access to Court Reserve in an even easier format, please download the Court Reserve mobile app!
COVID-19 Precautionary Guidelines
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with the precautionary measures listed below:
1. All bookings must be made in advance online
2. Singles and doubles play is permitted - casual (social) play only
3. Clubhouse will remain closed until further notice.
4. Courts will be open for play (you must show up at your reserved court time and leave when your time has run out).
5. Please be considerate of others and pick up all of your rubbish, balls, etc. before leaving the courts to help avoid others from touching potentially contaminated items.
6. Avoid touching benches, fences, nets, etc. We ask that all tennis bags be placed on the ground and not on benches.
7. Absolutely no congregating or mingling on the courts or in the grounds.