Welcome to our brand new court management system! We believe this platform will help us continue to improve our operations as well as your membership experience. To start with we will be using the software only for court and ball machine reservations. Over time the services offered will be expanded. We look forward to seeing you on the courts!
- Court availability can be checked online at any time.
- Courts can be reserved up to one hour in advance before court time for 30 minutes, 1 hour, 1.5, or 2-hour time slots. Members are required to add all participants for each reservation
- The ball machine can be reserved online at any time for any open time slot from 8am to 8pm (court 2&3 only).
- Courts/Ball Machine reservations and cancellation are the responsibility of the person who booked the reservation.
- We ask that members cancel their ball machine reservation at least 2 hours in advance of their reservation time.
- We ask that members cancel their court reservation within 15 minutes after court time to allow other members to potentially book that court.
- Each member is kindly asked to be considerate to other members and only reserve courts when a game is confirmed. This will avoid the "holding" of courts.
Prime Playing Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 9:30am-12:30pm & 5pm-7:30pm
- Friday: 9:30am-12:30pm
- Saturday: 9am-1pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 6pm
How to Reserve an Open Court Time:
1. Click Book Courts at the top of your screen.
2. Select the time section to see availability.
3. Choose the date by using the arrows (top left) or by clicking the date at the top-left portion of the page.
4. Choose by clicking the RESERVE button at that time slot.
5. Complete the reservation form, including whether you would like to reserve spots for you and each family member.
You will get an email confirmation.
- Court reservations and cancellation fees are the responsibility of the person who booked the reservation.
- We ask that members cancel their reservation at least 2 hours in advance of their reservation time.
How to Cancel a Reservation:
1. Click MY PROFILE at the top-right portion of your screen.
2. Find the date & time of upcoming reservation you wish to cancel. Click the DETAILS button on the right.
3. Click the red CANCEL RESERVATION button in the upper left.
4. Click CANCEL RESERVATION.
Please feel free to contact our staff at any time to reserve courts, cancel reservations, or ask a question. We are here to help! You can still make reservations by email and telephone at your convenience.
To reserve time, sign-up for clinics, and have full access to Court Reserve in an even easier format, please download the Court Reserve mobile app!