Crystal Beach Tennis Club
Welcome to CourtReserve!
The reservation and event management system being used by our Club.
COVID Screening Questionnaire
Scan the QR code or click on the URL to complete the questionnaire.
You must complete the COVID-19 questionnaire on each day you play AND before stepping on the courts. Parents must complete for their children. Any spectators attending younger players must also complete the questionnaire.
Any person who fails the screening (i.e., does not get a green checkmark) should not enter the CBTC facility. Any person who begins to feel unwell while at the courts should return home immediately. In either case, you are asked to self-isolate and contact your health care provider or Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-0000) for further instructions and to find out if you need a COVID-19 test. Please inform one of the Exec if you have been at CBTC and subsequently test positive for COVID-19.
- All Members MUST book courts online and complete the COVID screening questionnaire; you cannot just show up at the courts to play as in previous years.
- Guests or drop-in play by non-members are not permitted this season.
- The reservation system is available to CBTC Members only. Only Members with an email or username can log in. Only Members with an email can book a court (note that family members must have unique emails).
- Courts are open 6am to 11pm. Prime time is from 5:30pm to 8:30pm Monday to Friday. Sessions are 30 minute intervals, starting on the hour and half hour.
- Courts can be booked up to two days in advance. Court schedules can be viewed 5 days ahead. Players receive a confirmation email once a reservation is accepted, as well as a reminder email 2 hours in advance. Reservations can be changed prior to the start time (e.g., to switch courts or players). Please cancel your booking as soon as you know you are unable to play to free up the session for other members.
- Please limit advanced booking to a total of 1 hour at all times. If you want to play longer than 1 hour, then you must wait to book another 30 minute session during your second 30 minute time slot (pending court availability).
- Prime time last minute booking:
- During prime time, a court can be booked within the 30 minutes before the reservation start time, with no limits to the number of times a member can book last minute.
- For individual memberships, system rules allow you to advance book and play two 30 minute sessions per week. After that you cannot be added to an advanced prime time reservation for the rest of the week.
- For family memberships, system rules allow you to advance book up to four 30 minute sessions per week and each member of the family can play up to twice per week. Depending on who plays in the family, how often, and whether you play with members outside of your family may mean that not every family member gets to play during an advanced prime time booking. If there are typically only two or three members that play, it also means that you are limited to two or three 30 minute sessions.
- Example 1: Two adults can play with each other for two 30 minute singles sessions or each member can play with other members for two 30 minute sessions.
- Example 2: Two adults and their two children can advance book and play four 30 minute singles sessions, with each of the 4 members playing twice.
- Example 3: One adult and two of their children can advance book three 30 minute singles sessions, with each of the 3 members playing twice.
- We appreciate members abiding by the above rules. Please do not abuse the rules by booking family members who are not actually going to play, and remember that those who play must do the COVID screening.
- The password for the gate lock is to be kept strictly confidential to Members only.
- All players MUST tag up at the courts. Place membership tags on the tag board on the court you have reserved online. Players who are not tagged up will be asked to confirm their membership status. Players identified as non-members will be asked to leave the court area, and will be encouraged to purchase a CBTC membership.
- Membership tags are NOT transferable and should NOT be used by non-members.
- Proper tennis attire must be worn – shirts are a must, as well as non-marking athletic shoes.
- Players are expected to be on time for their reservation.
- Always respect play in progress when entering or leaving the courts. Wait for other players to finish their point. When there is a pause in the action move quickly to/from your court.
- If your ball is accidentally hit into another court, wait for the players on that court to return it.
- If adjusting the net for Pickleball on court #2, return height of net at its centre to 3 feet (or 0.91 metres) at the end of your session.
- To play beyond your currently reserved session you can book the next time slot as long as there is a court available. If you do not have access to the internet while on the courts, you can play beyond your currently reserved session as long as no other players show up who have reserved the court online.
- Close the gate when entering and leaving the courts. Lock the gate when courts are not in use. Last players on the courts must turn off lights at night and lock gate. Remember to bring your tags home with you at the end of your session.
Please note that the reservation system and usage of courts will be monitored to ensure fair access to the courts. Your cooperation in respecting all procedures in place this season is greatly appreciated.
CourtReserve also provides short tutorials for users, if needed:
Only Members in the system with an email can book a court (note that emails for each member have to be unique). However, other Members in the system without an email (i.e., spouse, children) can still be added to a reservation.
- Click 'Book a Court' on the top right of your screen.
- Choose a date up to 2 days in advance (use arrows next to date on top left) and choose time by clicking 'Reserve' on the time slot.
- Complete the reservation form. Start typing the name of the ‘Additional Player(s)’ in the text box and then choose the player(s) from the drop down menu.
- Click 'Save'
To Edit or Cancel:
- Only the person who made the reservation can edit or cancel the reservation. Click on the reservation to open the Edit screen or go to ‘My Profile’ tab (top right of your screen) then ‘My Reservations’ to revise or cancel your booking.
Clubhouse and Court Lights
- The Clubhouse washroom is only accessible when there is a CBTC Exec or Instructor on site, and is not open for any other use due to COVID protocols. One person at a time can enter the Clubhouse and wearing a mask is mandatory.
- Court lights can be turned on for play in the evenings until closure at 11:00 p.m. Last players on the courts must turn the lights off – switch is on the lamp post up the small hill from the gate.
All questions regarding the booking of courts should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.