Moore Park Tennis Club
Welcome to the Member login site for Moore Park Tennis Club (MPTC). Members have accounts set up for them and can login above to
- book courts,
- sign up for activities or
- add Junior Program Memberships for any of their kids who are not already in the booking system but who would like to take lessons in the Junior Programs.
Non-member parents of kids in Junior Programs at MPTC, please follow the instructions below to create booking accounts for your children who are signed up for lessons with MPTC’s Head Pro, Matt Baccarani, or one of his teaching team. Only kids with accounts can be booked on court for lessons, clinics or camps or general playing time.
Setting up your own account as Non-member Guardian
- Click on the green Create Account button at the top of this page.
- Fill in the info, including your email, telephone number and postal code at a minimum. This info will serve as the emergency contact info for your child.
- Press Submit when you have completed the form.
- Select Non-member Guardian as your free membership type. This membership you to add your children to your family, manage their memberships from your account, and to book for them. It does not allow you to book courts for yourself. Click on the View This Plan button and the Subscribe to this plan button.
- You now have an account in Moore Park Tennis Club’s booking system.
Adding your child or children to your account
- After pressing Subscribe to this Plan, you will be logged into Court Reserve. Click on My Family.
- Click on the green +Add New Family Member button
- Enter the required info for your child.
- Leave the membership field blank; Inform the Head Pro that you have added your child to the system and he will assign a 2021 Junior Program Membership
- If your child has their own email, you can enter that one in the email field, or you can leave it blank, if you don’t wish your child to log in on to the system on their own. (You can book courts for them from your Non-member Guardian ID) NOTE: Do NOT enter YOUR email in your child’s email field. Each user on the system must have a unique email if the system is to work as intended.
- Click Save Changes
- Repeat steps 2-3 for your next child, if applicable.
For more information on the club: please visit and explore www.mooretennis.com
Public hours are
- 6 PM to 11 PM on Saturdays and Sundays
- 9 PM to 11 PM on statutory holidays.
A tag up board, where you can tag up for a particular court, can be found near the gate to courts 3 and 4. Playing periods are 30 minutes with turnover on the hour or half hour if people are waiting. (Rules are posted on the fence.)
If you, or members of your family, would like to join the club's waitlist for next season, please have each individual sign up using this link: Join the Moore Park Tennis Club Waitlist
For precautions you can take to keep yourself safe while enjoying the outdoors, please see the City of Toronto's Guide for Users of Recreational Amenities.